Junior VPF Analyst H/F
référence: hertsal 450 / date de publication: 16-04-2018
Liège Expérience minimum 6 mois jusque 2 ans (intérim puis CDD) Français/Anglais/Allemand Cinématographique
Pour un client situé en région Liégeoise, Teamone Herstal est à la recherche d'un(e)
JUNIOR - VPF Analyst (H/F)
Within the VPF & Financial Services department, you run the VPF scheme in your dedicated countries (Germany, the Balkans, etc.). You are in contact with our customers (cinema exhibitors and film distributors) and collect information about film play-outs and bookings. You analyse and compare the exhibitors’ booking reports against the data in our possession, enabling you to set up a list of the missing bookings. The integrity of collected data is critical to ensure punctual and accurate invoicing. You are in charge of invoicing VPF (Virtual Print Fees) and day-to-day contact with clients as well as punctual analyses. You report to the Senior Manager Controlling VPF.
Job responsibilities for this position include:
· Manage exhibitors’ and distributors’ booking reports for your respective countries:
- File reports and set up lists of missing information;
- Ensure reception of reports in due time;
· Analyse booking reports:
- Compare exhibitors’ information with distributors’ reports
- Set up lists of missing bookings;
- Contact distributors to collect the missing bookings;
· Encode bookings in our database;
· Issue and send invoices;
· Follow-up on the recoupment of costs of your respective countries;
· Issue monthly collection reports and communicate them to clients;
· Explain agreements to clients, answer their questions and solve legal disputes;
· Assist team members for punctual requests (analyses, back-up, etc.).
In close collaboration with the Senior VPF Analyst based in Paris you are responsible of the relation with the German film distribution companies and ensure the collection of their booking reports in due time. You analyse and compare these reports with the data gathered from the team in Paris, enabling an accurate invoicing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Trade, Finance orientation or equivalent through experience;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and keen to work with figures. Knowledge of ERP (SAP) is an asset;
- Professional fluency in French, German and English is essential;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Independent, analytical, proactive, rigorous and organised profile;
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
Our values are: courage, integrity, curiosity, creativity, proactivity and solidarity!
Joining us is the guarantee that your talent can express itself fully and progress through collaboration with dynamic and young-minded colleagues. Our reasonable size allows you to take in charge very diversified responsibilities. Finally, we can a challenging position in a dynamic industry within an international oriented company. Competitive salary package, depending on the experience.
Attention, seuls les candidatures correspondant au profil seront recontactées.